Complete website audit
All the technical aspects essential from SEO and User Experience point of view.
BW Alpin, the industrial alpin specialist with more than 15 years of experience, deals with execution, consulting, wholesale and retail activities.
To protect user data, your website needs to run on HTTPS, which is a secure encryption protocol. This section contains errors related to HTTPS not functioning properly and to the usage of HTTP links.
- Security certificate expires soon
- Outdated security protocol version
- Certificate name mismatch
- HTTP URLs in XML sitemap
- No HTTPS encryption
- rel="canonical" from HTTPS to HTTP
- Redirect from HTTPS to HTTP
- Mixed content
This section contains a set of website quality metrics that are based on the user experience. Among them you will find Core Web Vitals that are considered by Google when measuring website satisfaction.
- Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) in real-world conditions
- First Input Delay (FID) in real-world conditions
- Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) in real-world conditions
- First Contentful Paint (FCP) in real-world conditions
- Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) in a lab environment
- Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) in a lab environment
- First Contentful Paint (FCP) in a lab environment
- Speed Index
- Time to Interactive (TTI)
- Total Blocking Time (TBT)
This section contains issues and recommendations on adapting websites for mobile devices. If the website is user-friendly for smartphones and tablets, it will have better behavioral factors that can affect search engine rankings, improve user experience and increase the number of conversions.
- Viewport meta tag missing
- Fixed width value in viewport meta tag
- Use of incompatible plugins
- Minimum text to HTML ratio
Duplicate content negatively impacts website SEO and leads to ranking problems with some website pages. By fixing the errors listed in this section, you’ll be able to solve duplicate content issues.
- No WWW redirect
- Multiple rel="canonical"
- URLs with double slash
- No trailing slashes
Quality textual content is one of the cornerstones of SEO. By fixing errors featured in this section, you’ll be able to improve some formal content quality metrics.
- Low word count
- H1 tag missing
- H1 tag empty
- H1 tag too long
- Identical Title and H1 tags
- Multiple H1 tags
- Duplicate H1 tags
- H2 tag missing
- H2 tag empty
- H2 tag too long
Images give websites a more appealing look and make it easier for users to grasp information. At the same time, using too many unoptimized images can lead to website speed issues. Besides, it is important to add alt tags to every image to get the most out of them SEO-wise.
- Image too big
- Alt text missing
All your SEO efforts won’t yield any results if crawlers fail to properly scan your website. This section contains errors that can prevent search engine crawlers from scanning and indexing your site.
- XML sitemap is too large
- Non-canonical pages in XML sitemap
- Noindex pages in XML sitemap
- XML sitemap missing
- HTML and HTTP header contain noindex & nofollow
- XML sitemap not found in robots.txt file
- Robots.txt file not found
- Frame is used
- URL too long
- Canonical chain
- Blocked by robots.txt
- Blocked by noindex & nofollow
- Blocked by X-Robots-Tag
- rel="canonical" from HTTP to HTTPS
- Frame is used
- Timed out
No website can do without CSS files since they make sites visually appealing. At the same time, when used unoptimized, CSS files can slow down your website. Fix the errors listed in this section so that CSS files won’t hinder your website’s blazing fast loading speed.
- CSS too big
- CSS not compressed
- CSS not cached
- Too many CSS files
- CSS not minified
Setting up redirects is a handy SEO technique that helps guide website visitors to proper web pages whenever a website/URL changes. Redirects also help you retain link juice of the removed website. This section features errors related to redirects not functioning properly.
- Redirect chain
- Redirect loop
- Redirect to 4xx or 5xx
- Meta refresh redirect
- 302, 303, 307 temporary redirects
Internal links help search engines scan websites because crawlers are able to discover new web pages by following such links. Internal links also allow the distribution of link equity across the website. By fixing errors featured in this section, you’ll be able to improve your internal linking.
- No inbound links
- Too many links
- Internal links missing anchor
- Nofollow internal links
- One inbound internal link
External links help us support ideas expressed in content with authoritative data. When such links do not function properly, the website SEO is negatively affected. This section features recommendations that will help you fix external link errors.
- External links missing anchor
- Nofollow external links
- External links Timed out
The <title> tag helps search engines understand which aspect the page focuses on. In addition, the <title> tag is also usually displayed in the page’s search snippet. This section features recommendations that will help you optimize your title tags.
- URLs with duplicate page titles
- Multiple title tags
- Title tag missing
- Title too long
- Title too short
The description meta tag summarizes the page’s content and helps search engines understand which aspect the page focuses on. In most cases, search engines use the description meta tag in search snippets. This section features recommendations that will help you optimize your description meta tags.
- Description missing
- Duplicate description
- Multiple description tags
- Description too short
- Description too long
A page size that is too large leads to a slower page load time, resulting in a poor user experience and a lower search engine ranking.
- HTML size too big
- Slow page loading speed
- Uncompressed content